Run by Talk Action, this course focuses on the motivations of volunteers and how organisations work with them.
It will consider:
- Contemporary approaches including co-production and the use of non-hierarchical teams.
- Why people get involved in volunteering and why understanding motivations is so important
- Creating roles for volunteers
- Recruitment & Publicity
- How to share examples of what works well and why
- Keeping people involved, happy and excited about the role they play
- Volunteers and the Law
- Concepts of co-production and working with volunteer partners in non-hierarchical structures
To find out more, or to book your place, see here.